Sorry about the sound quality of my (Jeff's) voice in this episode. I know what the trouble was and I will have it fixed for the next one.
10 games that shaped my (Erich's) life.
10. Contra – First use of a cheat code.
9. Kingdom Hearts – A great storyline with fun dynamics.
8. Duke Nukem/Doom/Castle Wolfenstein – the first FPS’s of the industry.
7. Halo – the first time playing FPS with others.
6. Mario Kart 64 – Racing game with solid performance and great AI.
5. WWE games – I love wrestling, and to be a wrestler is awesome.
4. Blaster Master – Not only a 2d tank, but 3d shooters. I have yet to beat it, and it was fun as hell.
3. Mario 3- All marios are great, but this one had so many fun aspects to it.
2. Zelda – Great dynamics.
1. Warcraft or any craft game – really set the stage for RTS. LoL should thank them.
Honorable mention: Paper Mario Kirby Call of Duty Skyrim Final Fantasy Tactics Grand Theft Auto